2019 Taylor 214ce Deluxe (USED)
Combine time-tested acoustic design and a natural-sounding pickup system, and you've got the Taylor 214ce Deluxe. Its Grand Auditorium body has the width and depth of a dreadnought, but its tapered waist and graceful contours make it look like a smaller instrument and impart balance and presence to the big sound, making it a favorite of recording engineers at Sweetwater. With its slender and fast neck, the 214ce Deluxe plays like a Taylor, which is to say, effortlessly. With the 214ce Deluxe, you'll feel well-equipped both on stage and in your studio.
- String Type:Steel
- Number of Strings:6
- Body Shape:Grand Auditorium
- Body Style:Single Cutaway
- Top Wood:Sitka Spruce
- Back & Sides Wood:Layered Rosewood
- Body Bracing:X-Brace (Forward Shifted Pattern)
- Neck Wood:Sapele
- Fingerboard Material:Ebony
- Fingerboard Inlay:Small Diamonds
- Number of Frets:20
- Scale Length:25.5"
- Tuning Machines:Enclosed, Die-Cast Chrome Plated
- Bridge Material:Ebony
- Nut/Saddle Material:NuBone/Micarta
- Nut Width:1.6875"
- Electronics:Expression System 2
- Strings:Elixir NANOWEB Light Gauge, .012-.053
- Case Included:Hardshell Case