Fender Malibu Special Acoustic-Electric Guitar-Mahogany (NEW)
Sale Sold out
Regular price $749.99 USD
Regular priceUnit price per
Tap into the design, playability, and tone of a true legend in acoustic guitars with the Malibu Special Acoustic-Electric Guitar from Fender. Sporting the vintage Malibu body design, the Special features a solid mahogany top with natural solid mahogany back and sides that combine for a deeply satisfying blend of high-, mid-, and low-range tone that suits just about any style of music you want to explore. A smooth mahogany neck with a pau ferro fingerboard conjures that classic Fender neck feel and response. And when you are ready to plug in, a Fishman-designed pickup/preamp system kicks out sweet amplified acoustic tone.
- String Type:Steel
- Number of Strings:6
- Body Shape:Malibu
- Top Wood:Solid Mahogany
- Back & Sides Wood:Solid Mahogany
- Body Bracing:Quartersawn Scalloped X-bracing
- Neck Wood:Mahogany
- Neck Shape:Slim C
- Fingerboard Material:Pau Ferro
- Fingerboard Inlay:Maple Dots
- Number of Frets:20
- Scale Length:24.1"
- Tuning Machines:Sealed Nickel
- Bridge Material:Pau Ferro
- Nut/Saddle Material:Bone
- Nut Width:1.69"
- Electronics:Fender/Fishman Preamp System with Tuner, Phase and EQ
- Strings:Fender Dura-Tone Coated 80/20 Bronze, .012-.052
- Case Included:Deluxe Gig Bag