GT Urban Ash-Natural (USED)
This used guitar has little to know signs of being played, but is a great sounding and feeling instrument. Comes with original gig bag!
A new addition to Taylor's line up, the Grand Theater body shape provides a supremely comfortable playing experience. But this small-bodied acoustic sounds anything but small. It's cutting-edge C-Class bracing pattern gives it a full and robust bass response and the power to punch well above its weight class. The GT gets its voice from a solid Sitka spruce top paired with solid Urban ash back and sides. Reclaimed from Southern California's bustling metropolis, Urban Ash delivers a sweet tone that's reminiscent of mahogany. As much as your ears will like the sound of the guitar, your fingers will delight at the 24-1/8-inch scale length. The lower string tension makes the strings feel light and pliable, which is perfect for fingerstyle, cowboy chords, and the occasional solo. Packing heavyweight power into a lightweight and comfortable body, the Taylor GT is sure to impress you with its sound and feel.
- String Type:Steel
- Number of Strings:6
- Body Shape:Grand Theater
- Top Wood:Solid Spruce
- Back & Sides Wood:Solid Urban Ash
- Body Bracing:C-Class
- Neck Wood:Tropical Mahogany
- Neck Shape:Standard Carve
- Fingerboard Material:Eucalyptus
- Fingerboard Inlay:Italian Acrylic Pinnacle
- Number of Frets:20
- Scale Length:24.1"
- Tuning Machines:Taylor Nickel Mini
- Bridge Material:Eucalyptus
- Nut/Saddle Material:Black Graphite/Micarta
- Nut Width:1.718"
- Strings:Phosphor Bronze Light, .012-.053
- Case/Gig Bag:Softshell Case