A lower-cost version of Nita Strauss’s signature JIVA10, the Ibanez JIVAJR boasts the same basic design as its predecessor — it’s sleek, aggressive, and built for speed. A visually arresting quilted maple top rests upon a resonant meranti body, while an ebony-capped maple neck ensures effortless playability. For sonic tenacity, you get two Quantum humbuckers and one Quantum single-coil pickup complete with 5-way switching. Topped off with an Edge-Zero II tremolo and an eye-grabbing Beaten Path EKG-style fingerboard inlay, the JIVAJR Nita Strauss Signature will pummel every note you play into meek submission — it’s a serious sonic weapon.
Ibanez JIVAJR Nita Strauss Signature Features:
- Lower-cost version of Nita Strauss’s signature JIVA10
- Resonant meranti body topped with gorgeous quilted maple
- Comfortable maple neck and smooth ebony fingerboard
- 2 Quantum humbuckers and 1 Quantum single-coil give you a wide tonal range
- Edge-Zero II tremolo for bending and diving while maintaining perfect intonation
- Eye-grabbing Beaten Path EKG-style fingerboard inlay