Martin D-15M Mahogany Dreadnought Acoustic Guitar - Natural (NEW) S#2719937
The Martin D-15M acoustic guitar is a throwback to Martin's Style 15 models, which had their heyday back in the 1940s. A departure from Martin's more common spruce-topped models, the D-15M features an A-frame-X-braced mahogany top on an all-mahogany dreadnought body. A truly unique instrument, you'll find that the deep overtones of this all-mahogany dreadnought is perfect for filling out higher vocals and accompanying brighter spruce-topped acoustic guitars. If you're looking for an acoustic that combines complex tones and powerful projection, you're going to love the Martin D-15M!
Martin D-15M Acoustic Dreadnought Guitar Features:
- A unique, all-mahogany dreadnought, with a rich and deeply vibrant voice
- The perfect guitar for soloists or performers or play with other acoustic guitarists
- Continues a legacy of mahogany-topped guitars established by Martin's Style 15 models of the 1940s
- Elegantly simple appointments provide minimalist beauty
- Crafted with quality and care in the USA