The Taylor 214ce acoustic-electric guitar is a celebration of innovation. Bob Taylor’s signature Grand Auditorium body shape has the width and depth of a dreadnought, but its tapered waist and graceful contours make it look like a smaller instrument and impart balance and presence to the big sound, making it a favorite of recording engineers. With its slender, fast neck, the 214ce plays like a Taylor — which is to say, effortlessly. With its gorgeous rosewood back and sides, solid Sitka spruce top, and built-in ES2 electronics, the Taylor 214ce is your ticket to great things.
- String Type:Steel
- Number of Strings:6
- Body Shape:Grand Auditorium
- Top Wood:Sitka Spruce
- Back & Sides Wood:Indian Rosewood
- Body Bracing:Forward Shifted
- Neck Wood:Tropical Mahogany
- Fingerboard Material:West African Ebony
- Fingerboard Inlay:Italian Acrylic Dots
- Number of Frets:20
- Scale Length:25.5"
- Tuning Machines:Die-cast Chrome
- Bridge Material:Ebony
- Nut/Saddle Material:Nubone/Micarta
- Nut Width:1.6875"
- Case Included:Gig Bag