Taylor 214ce Deluxe Left-Handed Acoustic-Electric Guitar - Natural with Layered Rosewood Back & Sides
Taylor 214ce Deluxe Left-Handed Acoustic-electric Guitar - Natural with Layered Rosewood Back & Sides
6-String | Sitka Spruce Top | Layered Rosewood Back and Sides | Mahogany Neck | Ebony Fretboard | Expression System® 2 Electronics | Venetian Cutaway | Taylor Deluxe Hardshell Brown Case
- Solid spruce top offers power and articulation
- Layered rosewood body adds depth and visual beauty
- Grand Auditorium body with broad musical range
- Upgraded appointments like full-body gloss finish
- Features ES2 electronics and deluxe brown hard case
Taylor’s signature shape embodies the ultimate all-purpose acoustic.
A rosewood veneer and layered construction present a beautiful aesthetic in a durable, affordable package.
The soundboard choice for most guitars, Sitka spruce produces a broad dynamic range and accommodates a versatile range of playing styles.
Expression System® 2
The Expression System® 2 captures more of a guitar’s dynamic properties using a breakthrough behind-the-saddle design.
The Venetian cutaway is known for its soft, round lines. The sloping peak of the cutaway will vary depending on the shape of the body.
- String Type: Steel
- Number of Strings: 6
- Body Shape: Grand Auditorium
- Body Style: Single Cutaway
- Left-/Right-handed: Left-handed
- Color: Natural
- Finish: Gloss
- Top Wood: Sitka Spruce
- Back & Sides Wood: Layered Rosewood
- Body Bracing: X-Brace (Forward Shifted Pattern)
- Binding: White
- Neck Wood: Sapele
- Fingerboard Material: Ebony
- Fingerboard Inlay: Small Diamonds
- Number of Frets: 20
- Scale Length: 25.5"
- Tuning Machines: Enclosed, Die-Cast Chrome Plated
- Bridge Material: Ebony
- Nut/Saddle Material: NuBone/Micarta
- Nut Width: 1.6875"
- Electronics: Expression System 2
- Strings: Elixir NANOWEB Light Gauge, .012-.053
- Case Included: Hardshell Case
Serial Number: 2202212155
This Taylor acoustic-electric guitar and more is in stock and available for demo at Allen Music. Thank you for giving us the opportunity to work for you.