Taylor AD27e Flametop (USED)
This instrument is used but has little to no signs of use throughout, the guitar was very well taken care of and comes with the original gig bag.
Crafted with spellbinding flame maple top, back, and sides, the Taylor American Dream AD27e bursts forth with a roaring balance of sparkling tone that's beyond your imagination. The AD27e’s Grand Pacific balanced body contours and air movement from V-Class bracing combine to create phenomenal projection for live unplugged applications. Outfitted with Taylor’s ES2 electronics, you can also take this guitar to the stage or the studio to sample it’s bright, clear note separation. Guitarists attest the AD27e sounds every bit as amazing as it looks. Did we mention, this solid wood guitar is made in America?
Taylor American Dream AD27e Acoustic Guitar Features:
- A pro guitar with character
- Proudly built in the USA
- Woods chosen for their mature sound and workhorse aesthetic
- Grand Pacific slope-shoulder dreadnought body honors the Southern California '60s music scene
- Solid flame maple top, back, and sides equip this guitar with excellent string separation and bright tone
- Easy-playing maple neck and eucalyptus fingerboard supply sought-after Taylor playability
- Taylor's ES2 electronics offer great plugged in sound given a below the saddle pickup
- V-Class Bracing increases output, enhances sustain, and reduces harmonic distortion for a more in-tune sound