Taylor GT Urban Ash Grand Theater Acoustic Guitar - Natural
You've Never Played an Acoustic Like This
A new addition to Taylor's line up, the Grand Theater body shape provides a supremely comfortable playing experience. But this small-bodied acoustic sounds anything but small. It's cutting-edge C-Class bracing pattern gives it a full and robust bass response and the power to punch well above its weight class. The GT gets its voice from a solid Sitka spruce top paired with solid Urban ash back and sides. Reclaimed from Southern California's bustling metropolis, Urban Ash delivers a sweet tone that's reminiscent of mahogany. As much as your ears will like the sound of the guitar, your fingers will delight at the 24-1/8-inch scale length. The lower string tension makes the strings feel light and pliable, which is perfect for fingerstyle, cowboy chords, and the occasional solo. Packing heavyweight power into a lightweight and comfortable body, the Taylor GT is sure to impress you with its sound and feel.
The GT debuts Taylor's newest body shape: the Grand Theater. Sized between the uber-comfortable GS Mini and Taylor's classic Grand Concert body style, the Grand Theater offers the perfect blend of power and comfort. It's capable of a full-sized guitar's acoustic performance with the comfortable playability of a travel-sized guitar. It has a 24-1/8-inch scale length that gives the strings a softened feel akin to playing down-tuned with a capo on the first fret. You'll love the feel of the body and the sprightly playing experience. Whether it becomes your go-to stage companion, studio workhorse, or favorite daily driver, the GT is ready for a lifetime of playing.
Taylor GT Urban Ash Acoustic Guitar Features:
- A small-bodied acoustic made with sustainable materials
- Grand Theater body shape is inviting and comfortable
- C-Class bracing facilitates a strong bass response while increasing sustain
- Urban Ash back and sides produce a cheery tone with mahogany-like warmth
- Sitka spruce top enhances note articulation
- Eucalyptus fingerboard provides the snappiness of ebony in an eco-friendly package
- String Type: Steel
- Number of Strings: 6
- Body Shape: Grand Theater
- Left-/Right-handed: Right-handed
- Color: Natural
- Finish: Satin
- Top Wood: Solid Spruce
- Back & Sides Wood: Solid Urban Ash
- Body Bracing: C-Class
- Neck Wood: Tropical Mahogany
- Neck Shape: Standard Carve
- Radius: 15"
- Fingerboard Material: Eucalyptus
- Fingerboard Inlay: Italian Acrylic Pinnacle
- Number of Frets: 20
- Scale Length: 24.1"
- Tuning Machines: Taylor Nickel Mini
- Bridge Material: Eucalyptus
- Nut/Saddle Material: Black Graphite/Micarta
- Nut Width: 1.718"
- Strings: Phosphor Bronze Light, .012-.053
- Case Included: Softshell Case
Serial Number: 1205241012
This Taylor acoustic guitar and more is in stock and available for demo at Allen Music. Thank you for giving us the opportunity to work for you.