Strymon Flint Reverb and Tremolo V1 (USED)
Pedal is in overall great shape and fully functional, really killer reverb and tremolo sounds at the press of a button. Does not have box.
Players who miss the days when tube amps came with onboard reverb and tremolo will be happy to add the two-in-one Strymon Flint to their front end. This flexible stereo pedal marries three decades of vintage spring and studio reverb tones with three independent tremolo models for instant surf rock, blues, rockabilly, and indie rock appeal. Both effects can be used on their own or in series to cover a wide range of creative ground. The Strymon Flint's two dedicated tremolo parameters and three reverb controls will get players up and running with a great tone in no time. But for tone tweakers, a set of advanced controls, which includes an Effect Order control to put either the reverb or the trem first in the chain, provides endless opportunities for adjustment.
Strymon Flint Tremolo & Reverb Pedal Features:
- Includes 3 classic tube amp reverbs and tremolos
- Reverb and trem can be used independently or in series (re-orderable)
- Dedicated controls on both sides for instant tweaking
- "Hidden" secondary control layout for advanced users
- Expression pedal input lets you tap in tremolo speed hands free
- Adjustable 3dB boost/cut keeps your clean and effects levels consistent
- TS mono/TRS stereo input (switchable)
- Stereo outputs feed a stereo amp or PA
- 24-bit/96kHZ A/D/A conversion
- Durable aluminum chassis
- True-bypass switching keeps the Flint from sucking tone when disengaged