Marshall DSL40CR 1 x 12-inch 40-watt Tube Combo Amp (USED)
Coming with it’s original 2-button foot switch, this amp is in really good condition and is fully functional. Amp is 100% original and works/sounds great!
Tap into burly Marshall tone anywhere from your bedroom to the stage, with the Marshall DSL40CR tube combo amp. With per-channel Gain and Volume controls, a dedicated Resonance control, reverb, and an effects loop, the Marshall DSL40CR is ready to gig. And with its adjustable power level, you can dial in cranked-amp tones that won't wake your neighbors — or even use the Softube speaker-emulated output for direct recording and monitoring. Marshall even refined the EQ section for extremely versatile tone shaping. From glassy cleans to bone-rattling crunch to blistering high gain, your wish is the Marshall DSL40CR's command.
Marshall DSL40CR Tube Combo Amp Features:
- Capable of conjuring any classic Marshall sound — past or present
- 2 channels — Classic Gain and Ultra Gain
- Each channel features two modes — Clean/Crunch and OD1/OD2, respectively
- High and low power modes allow you to dial in appropriate volume for any setting
- Line output with Softube's accurate emulation of a Marshall 1960 cab
- Highly effective Resonance control replaces the original's fixed deep switch
- Refined EQ section gives you incredible tonal flexibility
- Studio-grade digital reverb
- Bypassable rear-panel series effects loop
- Included 2-way footswitch for channel switching and reverb on/off