Martin 000-28 Acoustic Guitar - Natural (NEW)
Martin's 000-28 (2018) acoustic guitar shares the same impeccable appointments as its Style 28 big siblings, but that's where the family resemblance ends. While a dreadnought is great for flatpicking, the smaller and exceedingly comfortable 000-28 is built for fingerpicking and layering, producing a clear, balanced tone that's ideal for live performance and in the studio. Studio guitarists have long used Martin 000 guitars to add depth and dimension to a track, and the 000-28 delivers a remarkably rich, lively tone that sits beautifully in a mix. The Martin 000-28 is handcrafted true to Martin tradition, featuring a solid Sitka spruce top, with sides and back of stunning East Indian rosewood. Martin's sleek, modified low oval neck with high-performance taper offers silky playability up and down the Plek'd-to-perfection ebony fretboard.
This guitar does have a tiny mark on the very top of the headstock (see photos w/ arrows). For additional photos of this mark and questions regarding this instrument and price. Please give us a call, we would love to assist you!
- String Type:Steel
- Number of Strings:6
- Body Shape:000-14 Fret
- Color:Natural, Aging Toner
- Top Wood:Sitka Spruce
- Back & Sides Wood:East Indian Rosewood
- Body Bracing:Scalloped X-bracing
- Binding:Antique White
- Neck Wood:Select Hardwood
- Neck Shape:Modified Low Oval, High Performance Taper
- Fingerboard Material:Ebony
- Fingerboard Inlay:Abalone Diamonds & Squares Long Pattern
- Number of Frets:20
- Scale Length:24.9"
- Tuning Machines:Nickel Open Gear
- Bridge Material:Ebony
- Nut/Saddle Material:Bone/Bone
- Nut Width:1.75"
- Strings:Lifespan 2.0 92/8 Phosphor Bronze, .012-.054
- Case Included:Hardshell Case