Martin D-41 Acoustic Guitar - Natural (NEW)
The D-41 dreadnought, first introduced in 1969, is an important installment in Martin's 185-year legacy as one of America's most celebrated instrument makers. It has been favorably compared to the venerable D-45 — though only slightly less decorated.
The latest D-41 retains the big, bold tone of previous generations, but substitutes a slimmer High Performance Taper neck for even greater playability, along with Forward Shifted X Bracing for greater bass. Its tone remains one of the most recognizable voices in American music history. Vintage-styled visuals and appointments, including an aged toner finish and open-gear tuners, give this D-41 an heirloom look.
- String Type:Steel
- Number of Strings:6
- Body Shape:Dreadnought
- Color:Natural, Aging Toner
- Top Wood:Sitka Spruce
- Back & Sides Wood:East Indian Rosewood
- Body Bracing:Scalloped Forward Shifted X-bracing
- Binding:Antique White
- Neck Wood:Mahogany
- Neck Shape:Modified Low Oval, High Performance Taper
- Fingerboard Material:Ebony
- Fingerboard Inlay:Abalone Reduced Hexagon
- Number of Frets:20
- Scale Length:25.4"
- Tuning Machines:Gold Open Gear
- Bridge Material:Ebony
- Nut/Saddle Material:Bone/Bone
- Nut Width:1.75"
- Strings:Lifespan 2.0 92/8 Phosphor Bronse, .013-.056
- Case Included:Hardshell Case