Taylor 324ce Builder's Edition (NEW)
Delivering top-notch musical performance, and created with woods sourced from “today’s urban ecosystem,” the Taylor 324ce Builder’s Edition acoustic-electric guitar combines masterful craftsmanship with ecological awareness. The 324ce Builder’s Edition features Shamel ash back and sides, sourced from re-purposed trees that needed to be removed from municipal areas in Southern California. Combined with a premium solid mahogany top, and crafted with a super-comfortable beveled armrest, you’ve got an amazingly rich-sounding instrument that feels incredibly natural to play. If you’re an ecologically-minded guitarist in search of a stellar acoustic-electric guitar, look no further than the Taylor 324ce Builder’s Edition.
324ce Builder’s Edition Acoustic-electric Guitar Features:
- Grand Auditorium body style with Venetian cutaway
- Back and sides crafted from re-purposed ash trees, in a partnership with West Coast Arborists
- Mahogany top with V-Class bracing yields amazingly rich tonality with impressive projection
- Beveled armrest feels incredibly comfortable under your right arm
- Taylor ES2 Expression System electronics deliver superior plugged-in tone