Taylor Academy 12-N Nylon String Acoustic Guitar - Natural
Just starting out on guitar? Taylor Academy Series acoustic guitars get you in on the ground floor with a genuine Taylor guitar at an accessible price. Taylor applied their decades of guitar-building expertise in designing an affordable line of instruments that sidesteps these issues to deliver a guitar that plays comfortably and effortlessly, removing the barriers to your development as a player. But these are guitars even seasoned players will love. We dig the high-quality tonewoods, the thin, tone-enhancing varnish finish, and the unique armrest that reduces fatigue during practice and performance. The Taylor Academy Series. Because everyone appreciates a quality guitar at a great price.
The Taylor Academy A12-N features a Grand Concert body with a Lutz spruce top, layered sapele back and sides, and a mahogany neck with a genuine ebony fingerboard.
- String Type:Nylon
- Number of Strings:6
- Body Shape:Academy Grand Concert
- Top Wood:Solid Lutz Spruce
- Back & Sides Wood:Layered Sapele
- Body Bracing:Academy bracing
- Neck Wood:Sapele
- Fingerboard Material:West African Ebony
- Fingerboard Inlay:Italian Acrylic Dots
- Number of Frets:17
- Scale Length:25.5"
- Tuning Machines:Classical Nickel
- Bridge Material:Ebony
- Nut/Saddle Material:Nubone/Micarta
- Nut Width:1.875"
- Strings:Pro Arte Carbon Hard Tension
- Case Included:Gig Bag