Taylor GS Mini-e Koa Acoustic-electric Guitar
Sale Sold out
Regular price $999.99 USD
Regular priceUnit price per
If you’ve been waiting for the perfect Taylor GS Mini-e, then this koa model is the one. Desired for its resonant warmth and beautiful looks from the soul of a Polynesian paradise, the GS Mini-e Koa features a solid koa top and layered koa back and sides; one strum and you’ll be swept away in an ocean of tone. And thanks to the smaller body size of this koa acoustic-electric guitar, you’ll comfortably play it in the studio and on the stage. The GS Mini-e features Taylor’s renowned ES-B pickup system, with tone controls, a built-in tuner, and a low-battery indicator so you never have to worry about losing power in the middle of a gig.
- String Type:Steel
- Number of Strings:6
- Body Shape:Grand Symphony Mini
- Top Wood:Solid Hawaiian Koa
- Back & Sides Wood:Layered Koa, Koa veneer
- Body Bracing:GS Mini with Relief Route
- Neck Wood:Sapele
- Neck Shape:Standard Carve
- Fingerboard Material:Ebony
- Fingerboard Inlay:Acrylic dots
- Number of Frets:20
- Scale Length:23.5"
- Tuning Machines:Taylor Chrome
- Bridge Material:Ebony
- Nut/Saddle Material:NuBone/Micarta
- Nut Width:1.6875"
- Electronics:ES-B preamp with built-in tuner
- Strings:Elixir, .013-.056
- Case/Gig Bag:Softshell Case