Friedman BE-OD Overdrive (USED)
Pedal is in great cosmetic condition other than a missing screw on the backplate. Pedal is fully functional, killer sounding drive!
The Friedman BE-OD overdrive pedal puts the intense tone of their BE100 amplifier onto your pedalboard. This is a wide-ranging, British-flavored overdrive that can be pushed well into high gain territory. The controls from the legendary amp are all here: Volume, Gain, Tight, Presence, Bass, and Treble knobs allow you to dial in everything from smooth breakup to sustaining metal tones. If you want the sonic flexibility of Friedman's BE100 guitar amplifier in a compact pedal we recommend the Friedman BE-OD overdrive pedal.
Friedman BE-OD Overdrive Pedal Features at a Glance:
- British-flavored overdrive pedal based on the Friedman BE100 tube amplifier
- Explore a wide tonal range with controls for Volume, Gain, Bass, Treble, Tight, and Presence
- Won't affect your tone when disengaged, thanks to true bypass switching
- Ranges from mild breakup to aggressive distortion
- Perfect for adding aggression to any guitar amplifier
- Can be powered between 9 to 18-volt DC (power supply not included)